Monday, March 21, 2011

EXHIBITIONS WOW!!!



Well exhibition week has come and gone : ) I am so PROUD of each and every one of my students. I can see the growth in every area academically, with maturity, and also with their presentation skills. GREAT JOB! I also want to send a BIG THANK YOU to all the parents. I understand how hard exhibitions are and how just trying to fit it in into everyday life may be difficult at times. However, you have proven over and over again that you take it seriously and it shows in your children work! YOU ALL ARE DOING A FABULOUS JOB AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT  : )

The foundation is being set right now and I believe that each student is building on a very solid rock! ( I will continue to post pictures throughout the day)

Sydney teaching us about coins

Khia reading about Michelle Obama

Israel reading a story using his sight words.

No comments:

Post a Comment